Well, I’m back in the UK after my totally mind-blowing trip to Eindhoven, and my head is totally spinning.
In front of me is my new copy of “The Power of Making“, the book that had a profound effect on me a couple of weeks ago, and I’m thinking, “so what do I want to make today?”
And Susan gives me the heads-up on the state of our finances (grim), so I guess the answer is, today I better make some money!
Better get writing, designing, manufacturing, and, most importantly, selling.
Today I’m looking at the potential of mini (and, maybe, not so mini) t-slot profiles in the education, prototyping and just general Making markets.
More later. In the meantime, if you don’t know about these things, check out:
- Makerbeam.eu website, and their blog
- MakerBeam Kick Starter video
- SparkFun product showcase featuring MakerBeam (watch through to the end)
- Johan’s coupled pendulum with MakerBeam
- All YouTube MakerBeam videos